EPFO Launch New Service, Generate Your UAN No Yourself in 5 Steps:-The Employee’s Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) recently has commenced a new service for Universal Account Number. If you are looking for new job or you have to switch for a new job then you can easily generate your UAN Number yourself now with a few steps. UAN refers to Universal Account Number (UAN). Once you follow all the steps and generated your UAN Number whenever you join the new job.
You just need to give your UAN Number to the employees for generating your self UAN Number yourself. You just only need your Aadhar Card Number that must be linked or integrated with your registered mobile number. These self generated UAN Number service is inaugurated by EPFO for their respected employees. For more details refer latesttrendsinfo.com
EPFO Launch New Service, Generate Your UAN No Yourself in 5 Steps
Below on our this webpage we have listed down 5 simple steps to Generate Your UAN Number:-
- To Generate Universal Account Number (UAN) you need to visit the authorized membership portal of EPFO’s. Or enter the web address in your browser search bar as https://unified-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- On the landing page you will see a link as “Direct UAN Allotment” , Press on it.
- By clicking the link of direct UAN Allotment a new webpage is open that will ask you fill your Aadhaar Number & Generate OTP (One Time Password).
- The OTP will be received on your registered mobile number. Then you have to enter the OTP at the required place & agree to the disclaimer Acceptance. Click on Submit tab to process further.
- After Submitting it will open a new page which displays the details associated with your Aadhaar Number like Your Name, Father’s Name, DOB etc. Now you have to cross check the details and verify it and provide the essential details that required by them. Once this all have done you have to enter captcha & accept the police disclaimer acceptance. Press Register tab to process further.
- Once you have finished all the steps and click on register your UAN is generated which you will see on the reviving message also.
Check Online Status of UAN:-
If you are searching for how to check the status of your UAN for which you have applied. SO now you can check your UAN Generation Status online at:
Toll Free Number for UAN:
If you have any concern or query relevant to Universal Account Number (UAN) then you can contact support for toll free number @
Toll Free no: 1800-118-005