Good News!!! Aspirants those have applied in ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 for all of them Employees State Insurance Corporation has recently published merit list for the selection of contestants on the various posts of paramedical staff, staff nurse & other cadre posts. On the basis of ESIC Merit List 2017 for the examination conducted on 19th March 2016 & 22nd May 2016 followed by Certificates & Document Verification on 25th & 26th September 2017. Those selected candidates are now invited for medical test in ESIC Model Hospital, Chandigarh. Medical Test will be organize on 20th, 21st & 22nd November 2017.
The Employees State Insurance Corporation of Maharashtra shortly brings a lots of vacancies for the candidates. This time the organization has the vacancies of paramedical staff, technician, Staff Nurse and many more. So all the aspirants who are seeking for government jobs in the mumbai maharashtra have the great opportunity as ESIC Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 . They must check out the required eligibility criteria as mentioned below and then apply for the ESIC maharashtra jobs 2017 by the last date of form submission. We shortly update the total posts and date of apply here as release by the organization for ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2017.
ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2017, 733 ESIC Mumbai Vacancy 2018 :-Employees State Insurance Corporation of Maharashtra recently published a job notice of ESIC Maharashtra Bharti 2017 to appoint the dynamic and talented aspirants on the vacant posts. Applicants are invited to apply in ESIC Maharashtra Vacancy 2017. According to the latest notifications by ESIC Maharashtra the ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Notification released to fill up total 733 posts of X-Ray Technician, Laboratory Assistant, X Ray Assistant, Lab Technician Occupational Therapist & many other jobs. This is best opportunity for the candidates who are in search of Maharashtra government Jobs.
ESIC Maharashtra Bharti 2017 Notification:
The interested contenders of ESIC Mumbai Bharti 2017 must have posses GNM, BSc, BPharma, 10th, BPT, BOT and other qualification according to their posts. Aspirants must have the age minimum of 18 years and maximum will be 38 years . Age relaxation will also be applicable for reserved category aspirants.
ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2017, 733 ESIC Mumbai Vacancy 2018
Mode of Application for ESIC Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 will be done through the performance of written test and personal interview. The shortlisted candidates of written exam will only called for interview purpose.
The ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Application Form is now available to fill from 17th August 2017 and applicants need to apply on or before the due date that is 31st August 2017. All the detailed information of ESIC Mumbai Vacancy Notification 2017 like as Educational qualification, selection process, age criteria, pay scale, dates, application fee and other details are available below on this page at latesttrendsinfo.com.
ESIC Maharashtra Vacancies 2017 Apply Online
Official Advertisement:- ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment Notification 2017
Name of Department:- Employees State Insurance Corporation of Maharashtra
Name of Posts:– X-Ray Technician, Laboratory Assistant, X Ray Assistant, Lab Technician Occupational Therapist
Total Vacancies:- 733 posts
- Staff Nurse:- 582 posts
- Lab Technician:- 12 posts
- Compounder:– 83 posts
- Occupational Therapist:- 5 posts
- X-Ray Technician:– 11 posts
- X-Ray Assistant:- 6 posts
- Physio Therapist:- 6 posts
- Laboratory Assistant:– 11 posts
- ECG Technician:- 9 posts
- Dietician:- 8 posts
Job Type:- State Govt Jobs
Job Location:– Mumbai, Maharashtra
Application Mode:- Online
Official Website:- esic.nic.in
- Compounder:- Aspirants need to be qualified of B.Pharma Course
- Lab Technician:- BSc/DMLT from Authorized university of India
- X Ray Technician:- B.SC qualified candidates will be eligible
- Staff Nurse:– Applicants must have posses GNM Courses.
- Laboratory Assistant:- 10th/SSC pass
- X Ray Assistant:- 10th/ Matric Pass
- Dietician:- B.Sc in Home Science
- Occupational therapist:– Applicants must have done BOT Courses
- Physio Therapist:- Candidates must have done BPT Courses
- ECG Technician:- Bsc from authorizied university of India.
Minimum age:– 18 years
Maximum age:– 38 years
Relaxation in age:- 5 years for reserved categories
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- X-Ray Technician & Laboratory Assistant:- 5200- 20200/- & GP of 2000/-
- Staff Nurse:- 9300-34800/- & GP of 4200/-
- Occupational Therapist & Physio Therapist:- 9300-34800/- & GP of 4300/-
- Compounder:- 5200- 20200/- & GP of 2800/-
- Dietician:- 9300- 34800/- & GP Of 4200/-
- ECG Technician:- 9300- 34800/- & GP of 4200/-
- Compounder:– 5200- 20200/- GP of 2800/-
- X-Ray Assistant & Laboratory Assistant:- 5200- 20200/- & GP of 2000/-
- UR/OBC:- 800/-
- SC/ST & Other Reserved Categories:- 400/-
- Initial date to fill Application form:- 17th August 2017
- Last Date to fill Online Form:- 31st August 2017
- Last date to deposit application fee via net banking:-31st August 2017
- Due Date to pay application fee through challan:- 1st September 2017
- Online Examination Date:- September 2017
How to Apply in ESIC Maharashtra Jobs 2017 Online:-
- Initially go through the official website at esic.nic.in
- Now you have to find the latest notifications links
- Click on the respective vacancy link
- Read the details from official notification
- Enter the details in the online form
- Attach necessary documents & certificates
- Recheck the application form
- Pay the amount of application fee
- Click on submit
- Save or download the online form
- Take a hard copy of online form for further uses
ESIC Maharashtra Admit Card 2017:-
The Admit Card is essential to carry on the day of exam. Aspirants who enrolled for ESIC Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 are waiting for their exam hall ticket 2017. Those aspirants will soon able to download their hall ticket from the official site or from here. Admit card will be published before one or two weeks of exam date. Candidates are not allowed to take part in exam without their hall ticket.
ESIC Maharashtra Result 2017:-
The Employees State Insurance Corporation of Maharashtra will soon going to declare their ESIC Exam Result 2017. Aspirants who appears in the recruitment exam are eagerly waiting for declaration of exam result. Those aspirants will soon able to check their examination result from the official portal or from here after releasing.