Gate 2018 Application Form, Gate Online Form Registration 2018 Apply:-IIT Guwahati has now inviting the eligible contestants to fill up the Gate Application Form 2018.The Gate 2018 Application Form has released by the IIT Guwahati Online on 31st August 2017. The Interested and Eligible aspirants need to fill up the Gate Registration form 2018 through the online mode of application. The Complete process of filling the Gate Application Form 2018 will be done by the Gate Online Application Processing System (GOAPS). The Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (Gate) is well known and most popular exam for admissions in post graduate programs of the country. The Gate exam is organized by jointly by all of the 7 IITs that are (Guwahati, Mumbai, Delhi, Roorkee, Kharagpur, Kanpur and Chennai) and IISC Bangalore rotationally.
The Gate Exam 2018 is an gateway for the eligible and qualified candidates to get admission in numerous post graduate engineering courses like as ME and MTech which is offiered by IITs, GFTI and NITs and several other private institutes. The Direct Admission process for PHd Courses is also available through the Gate Examination.
This time the Gate Exam 2018 is conducted by IIT Guwahati. Except for the admission process the Gate Score Card 2018 is also useful . It is also considered as the eligibility requirements for various government and private sector jobs that are working in technical fields.
Gate 2018 Application Process involves filling personal and academic details, registration, uploading photography , signature & payment of application fee. On the time of application process contestants need to select the three examination centre. Contestants who wants to apply for PSU Jobs , they must need to apply for Gate Exam 2018 by filling up Gate 2018 Application Form . Candidates don’t need to submit any hard copy of application form or documents to the any IITs Zonal offices.
Before filling up the Gate Application Form 2018 applicants are advised to read the complete details from the notification. You can also check the Gate 2018 Application form details, eligibility , dates etc from here on our website at latesttrendsinfo.com.
Gate 2018 Application Form, Gate Online Form Registration 2018 Apply
Gate Application Form 2018 Details:-
Name of Exam Authority:- IIT Guwahati
Name of Exam:- Graduate Aptitude Test For Engineering (GATE) 2018
Official site:- www.gate.iitg.ac.in
Courses available through Gate:- ME, M.Tech, MS, PHd
Gate Exam Schedule 2018:
|Gate Examination 2018||Date||Day|
|· Forenoon : 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
· Afternoon: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
|3rd Feb 2018||Saturday|
|4th Feb 2018||Sunday|
|10th Feb 2018||Saturday|
|11th Feb 2018||Sunday|
Gate 2018 Important Dates:-
Gate Application Form 2017 Start Dates:- 1st September 2017
Last Date to fill Gate Online Form 2018:- 05th October 2017
Last Date for requesting change of City:- 17th November 2017
Application Form Correction:- Second Week of November 2017
Gate Admit Card 2017 Availability:- 05th January 2018
Gate Online Exam Date 2018:- 3rd, 4th and 11th, 12th February 2018
Result Declaration Date:- 17th March 2018
Score Card Availability Date:- Last Date of May 2018
Gate Online Form 2018 Registration:-
- Candidates should have to apply through online mode only.
- Gate Registration 2018 is starting online from 1st September 2017
- The Registration will be end on 5th October 2017
- The Application process need to be completed within on month of duration.
- Contenders need to fill up the Gate 2018 Application Form Online through the Gate Online Application Processing System (GOAPS).
- If you are already registered than you need to login through the particular credentials and the new users should have to register as “New User”.
- After registration process login through the GOAPS with the Enrollment ID and Password.
- On the time of filling application form candidates should have to upload the photograph & signature, degree certificate, thumb impression or category certificate.
- International candidates can also applicable to fill the Gate 2018 Application Form.
- Gate 2018 Exam will be organized in Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Singapore and United Arab Emirates.
- Application Process is same for Indian and International Candidates.
- International Candidates must need to have valid passport.
Gate 2018 Application Fees:-
- For Women Candidates:- 750/-
- SC/ST/PWD Aspirants:- 750/-
- Other Candidates:- 1500/-
- International Candidates:- $50 US dollars
Gate 2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
|Degree||Educational Qualification||Year of Qualification||Degree Status|
|BE/B.Tech/B.Pharma||After (10 + 2) 4 years B.Tech in any stream or 3 years BTech Lateral entry (after Diploma in Engineering/Technology/B.Sc).
Final Year candidates can also be eligible to Apply.
|Pursuing final year exam or completed
|B.Sc.Research/B.S||Bachelors Degree in Science of 4 years (post diploma or after 10+2).||Pursuing final year exam or completed
|B.Arch||5 years Bachelor Degree Course in Architecture||Pursuing final year exam or completed
|MA/Msc/MCA or its equivalent qualification||Masters degree in Mathematics/ Science/Computer Applications/Statistics or equivalent||Final year or degree completed candidates are eligible
|Int. M.Sc/ Int. M.s- B.S||Integrated B.S/M.S of five years or Integrated M.Sc.||Final year pursuing or degree completed||2018|
|Int. M.E/M.Tech||4 years of Post B.Sc Intergrated Masters degree courses in Engineering or Technology.||Pursuing in 2nd/3rd/4th year or completed degree education||2010|
|Int. M.E/MTech or Dual Degree (after 10 + 2 or Diploma)||Integrated Masters degree Program of 5 years or Dual Degree Program in Engineering/Technology||Currently pursuing 4th/5th year or completed degree education||2019|
How to fill the Gate Online Form 2018:-
- Aspirants may login to the website at gate.itg.ac.in
- Now select the Gate 2018 Apply Online link.
- Click on New user registration for Gate 2018
- Now fill the information required there carefully.
- Upload the recent passport size photo, signature in the space mentioned on the application form.
- Pay the amount of application fee via net banking
- Take a print of online application form
Gate 2018 Exam Pattern:-
- The Gate Online Exam 2018 is an Online Computer Based Test that is CBT.
- There are only 23 papers in Gate Exam.
- The Paper Contains total 65 questions
- The exam papers will be of total 100 marks.
- 55 questions are asked from core subjects & engineering mathematics.
- These total 55 questions are of 85 Marks and rest 10 questions are of only 15 marks.
- The exam will be divided in two sections.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ): This type of question will be of one or two marks . Each of the question have four choices , and you have to select the right one from all of them.
- Numerical Answer Questions:- This type of questions also of 1 or 2 marks each. Candidates need to write the correct answer using the virtual keyboard. No choices of option will be provided in this section.
|Section||Question no||Total no of Questions||Marks for Each Question||Total Marks|
|General Aptitude||1 to 5||5||1||5|
|Technical||1 to 25||25||1||25|
|Engineering Mathematics||26 to 55||30||2||60|
|Total No of Questions: 65||Total Marks:- 100||Total Time Duration:- 3 hours|
|Technical Section : 70 Marks||General Aptitude: 15 Marks||Engineering Mathematics : 15 Marks|
|25 marks to 40 marks are allotted for numerical answer type questions|