GRSE Recruitment 2018, grse.nic.in, GRSE Trade Apprentice Jobs 2018 :-The Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Limited has published an job advertisement of GRSE Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2018 at their official website to recruit talented and eligible contestants on the empty posts.
Applicants those who are eagerly looking for Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Jobs have the best chance to apply in GRSE Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2018. As per the officially released GRSE Apprentice Notification 2018 there are total 261 vacancies are available for Trade Apprentice Experienced or Fresher, Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice.
Aspirants must have the required eligibility criteria to apply in GRSE Trade Apprentice Jobs 2018. Contestants who are going to apply in GRSE Recruitment 2018 Notification must check out the official notification before filling up the GRSE Application Form 2018.
The Interested contestants needs to apply through the online application mode. The Selection of the talented competitors will depends on their performance in Written Exam, Personal Interview and Document Verification.
The GRSE Apprentice Online Application Form 2018 will be available to fill from 7th December 2017 and the aspirants must have to apply on or before the due date that is 27th December 2017.
All kind of detailed information regarding GRSE Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2018 Notification such as essential qualification, pay scale, age limits, selection methods, application fee, how to apply and other details are mentioned in below section of this page at latesttrendsinfo.com.
GRSE Recruitment 2018, grse.nic.in, GRSE Trade Apprentice Jobs 2018
Official Advertisement:- GRSE Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification
Name of Exam Authority:- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE)
Name of Posts:– Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice
Total Posts:- 261
- Trade Apprentice (EX-ITI):- 150 posts
- Graduate Apprentice:- 38 posts
- Trade Apprentice (Fresher):- 36 posts
- Technician Apprentice:- 37 posts
Application Mode:- Online
Employment Location:- Assam
Mode of Application:– Online
Official site:– grse.nic.in
GRSE Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Trade Apprentice Posts:- Contenders must have passed 10th Class /Madhyamik or its similar qualification from authorized central or state board with minimum qualifying marks. Or contestants should have passed All India Trade Test (AITT) for craftsman Training Scheme in addition with this candidates also have possess National Trade certificate (NTC) given by National Council for vocational training (NCVT), government of India under the relevant feeder trade.
- For Technician Apprentice:- Aspirants must have done Diploma in Engineering or Technology issued by state council or Technician Education board established by state government in the relevant field.
- For Graduate Apprentice:- Contestants must have Engineering Degree issued by Statutory University or Institution affiliated to given that degree by an parliament Act in the respective subject fields.
Age Limits as on 1st January 2018:-
- Trade Apprentice (Fresher):- 14 to 20 years
- Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI):- 14 to 25 years
- Graduate or Technician Apprentice:- 14 to 26 years
- For Trade Apprentice:- Not Specified
- Technician Apprentice:- 8000/-
- Graduate Apprentice:- 10,000/-
Application Fee:- Contestants don’t need to pay any amount for application fee.
- Written Exam
- Interview Test
- Document Verification
Start date of Application Form Submission:– 7th December 2017
Last Date of Online Application Form Submission:- 27th December 2017
How to Apply in GRSE Recruitment 2018??
- Candidates can surf the official web portal of GRSE that is grse.nic.in
- Then find the official notification link as Apply Apprentice Trainee Jobs
- Press on it
- Read the details carefully from official notification
- Eligible contestants tap on Apply online
- Enter the needed details correctly in the online form.
- Upload Xerox copies of mentioned documents
- Upload photograph & signature
- Submit the online application form
- Take a print of online form for further uses.