HSSC Recruitment 2018, Haryana SSC Laboratory Attendant Jobs 2018:-The haryana staff selection commission recently issued a employment notification for Haryana SSC Laboratory Attendant Vacancy 2018. According to the official news the notification is released to fill approx 282 vacant posts in the Haryana SSC department. The Haryana SSC Recruitment 2018 Notification is released for the various vacancies of laboratory attendant, Junior Lecturer Assistant, Fire Station Officer, Sub Fire Officer, Tabla Player and several other posts filled by the capable and talented aspirants.
The mode of application for Haryana SSCLaboratory Attendant Vacancy 2018 is online. NO other application method will be applicable. The selection of the candidates in HSSC Recruitment 2018 will be done through written exam and interview performance of the candidate. The shortlisted candidates will be called for next round of selection.
The HSSC Junior Lecturer Assistant application form 2018 will be available to fill online from 1st january 2018. All the eligible and interested candidates of HSSC Recruitment 2018 need to apply on or before the last date that is 22nd January 2018. Last date for deposit the application fee payment is 22nd january 2018. All kind of details regarding HSSC Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2018 Notification such as application process, age criteria, selection bar, salary structure etc are available below on this page at latesttrendsinfo.com.
HSSC Recruitment 2018, Haryana SSC Jr Lecturer Attendant Jobs 2018 Notification
Official Notification:- Haryana SSC Recruitment 2018
Organization Name:– Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Name of Posts:– laboratory attendant, Junior Lecturer Assistant, Fire Station Officer, Sub Fire Officer, Tabla Player and various other posts.
Total no of vacancies:-282
- Sub- Fire Officer:- 26 posts
- Fire Station Officer:- 10 posts
- Junior Lecturer Assistant:- 61 posts
- Tabla Player:- 23 posts
- Laboratory Attendant:- 162 posts
Job type:– State govt jobs
Job Location:- Haryana
Educational Qualification:- contestants must have the required qualification such as 10th/ 12th/ graduation or post graduation in the relevant field from a recognized university or board of india with the good academic records.
Age Criteria:- Applicants must have the minimum 17 years age and maximum of 42 years as on 22nd January 2017.
- Written Test
- Interview & Skill Test
- Document verification
Pay scale:- As per organization norms.
- General (Male/ Female):- 150/- or 100/- as per applying posts.
- Female of Haryana:- 75/- & 50/-
- SC/ST/EBPG Male:- 35/- & 25/-
- SC/ST/EBPG Female:- 18/- & 13/-
- Initial date to apply:-1st January 2018
- Due date to apply:- 22nd January 2018
- Last date for deposit fee:- 22nd January 2018
Application Mode:- Online
Official site:- hssc.gov.in
How to apply for Haryana SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2017 Notification:-
- Initially candidates should have to log on the official site at hssc.gov.in
- Now you have to find out the HSSC JE, Fireman, Sanitary Inspector vacancy 2017
- Click on the particular given link.
- Read the details from official notification.
- Eligible contestants click on apply online.
- Enter the needed details in the application form.
- Upload scanned documents.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Recheck the application form.
- Pay the amount of application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Save or download it for future use.
- Take a print of it.
HSSC Admit Card 2017:-
Haryana staff selection commission will soon going to publish Haryana SSC JE Call Letter 2017. The Admit Card will be published after some time of completion of application process and 10 to 15 days before date of exam. The admit card is an necessary document to appear in the exam. Candidates will not allowed to take part in the exam without their admit card.
HSSC Exam Result 2017:-
The Haryana staff selection commission will soon going to announce Haryana SSC JE Result 2017. The candidates who appear in the exam are waiting for announcement or their result. After official declaration the candidates will check their result from the official site or from here.