KPCL Recruitment 2018, 1520 KPCL JTO Vacancy 2018 Notification Apply :-The Karnataka Power Corporation Limited recently issued a job notification of KPCL recruitment 2018 to recruit talented and eligible contestants. As per the official notification the recruitment is announced to fill up 1520 vacant posts in the respective department.
According to the recruitment the organization has released KPCL Vacancy 2018 for filling up various empty posts of Junior Training Officer. All the interested and capable candidates of KPCL Jobs 2018 must have to apply with the required eligibility before the last date.
The Mode of application for KPCL JTO Recruitment 2018 is online. The Selection of the candidates in KPCL JTO Vacancy 2018 will be done on the basis of written test Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and personal interview. The shortlisted candidates will be eligible to attend the next round of selection.
The KPCL JTO Recruitment 2018 Application Form will be available to fill online on the official site of KPCL. The Aspirants need to apply on or before the last date. The Start date to apply is available soon and the contestants are eligible to apply on or before last date.
All kind of details regarding KPCL Recruitment 2018 Notification such as Age criteria, qualification requirement, selection process, application fee, dates, and other details are available below on this page at
KPCL Recruitment 2018, 1520 KPCL JTO Vacancy 2018 Notification Apply
Official Notification:- KPCL JTO Recruitment 2018
Organization Name:- Karnataka Power Corporation Limited
Name of Post:- Junior Training Officer
Total No of posts:-1520
Job Type:- State Govt jobs
Job location:- Karnataka
Official Site:- karnatakapower.com
- Junior Training Officer:- Aspirants must have done SSLC or have National Trade Certificate in relevant field or diploma in relevant discipline.
- Assistant Engineer:– Candidates must have the bachelors degree or equivalent qualification in Civil/Instrumentation technology/Electrical Engineering from recognized university.
- Junior Engineer:- Contenders must have completed three years diploma in Mechanical /Civil or Electrical Engineering.
- Chemist:- Masters degree in the Chemistry/applied chemistry from authorized university.
- Chemical Supervisor:- Graduation Degree in Science with Chemistry as an subject from recognized university.
Age Criteria:- The Minimum and Maximum Age bar is 18 to 35 years as on 20th March 2018 to apply in KPCL JTO Recruitment 2018.
- SC/ST:- 40 years
- General Merit:- 35 years
- Other backward classes:- 38 years
- Ex-Serviceman:-45 years
- Junior Training Officer (JTO):- 17,650/- to 32,000/-
- Assistant Engineer: – 19055/- to 43995/-
- Junior Engineer:- 14395/- to 40785/-
- Chemist:- 16355/- to 41855/-
- Chemical Supervisor:- 14395/- to 40785/-
- General Category:- 300/-
- ST/SC/Cat I:- No fee
- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B:– 150/- through E payment post offices.
- Written Test (Pre & Main)
- Kannad Knowledge Test &
- Document Verification
Start Date to Apply:– 19th February 2018
Last Date to Apply:- 20th March 2018
How to Apply For KPCL JTO Vacancy 2018 Notification:-
- Initially candidates should have to log on the official website at karnatakapower.com
- Now you have to find out the latest notification as KPCL Vacancy 2018
- Press on the given link
- Read out the complete details from official notification
- Eligible candidates click on apply online
- Fill the details correctly in the application form
- Attach the necessary documents
- Upload photo & signature
- Recheck the application form
- Submit the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Save or download the registration form
- Take a hard copy of it for future uses.
KPCL Admit Card 2018:-
The Karnataka Power corporation will soon going to issue KPCL JTO Hall Ticket 2018 on their official portal. The Admit Card will be available to download 10 to 15 days before date of exam. Admit Card is an necessary document to appear in the exam. No one candidates will allowed to participate in the exam without their hall ticket.
KPCL Result 2018:-
The Karnataka Power Corporation soon going to announce KPCL Result 2018 for all the participated candidates. The aspirants who take part in the exam will able to check their result after official declaration from the official site or from here. The result will disclose after one or two months of succession of exam. Cut off and merit list will also released with the declaration of result.