KPCL Recruitment 2017, Apply KPCL AE JE Vacancy 2018 Notification :-The Karnataka Power Corporation Limited recently issued a job notification of KPCL recruitment 2017 to recruit talented and eligible contestants. As per the official notification the recruitment is announced to fill up 486 vacant posts in the respective department. According to the recruitment the organization has released KPCL Vacancy 2017 for filling up various empty posts of Chemical supervisor , chemist, Assistant Engineer , Junior Engineer and various other posts. All the interested and capable candidates of KPCL Jobs 2017 must have to apply with the required eligibility before the last date.
The Mode of application for KPCL AE JE Recruitment 2017 is online. The Selection of the candidates in KPCL AE JE Vacancy 2017 will be done on the basis of written test , kannad language test and personal interview. The shortlisted candidates will be eligible to attend the next round of selection.
The KPCL AE JE Recruitment 2017 Application Form will be available to fill online on the official site of KPCL. The Aspirants need to apply on or before the last date. The Start date to apply is 19th july and the contestants are eligible to apply on or before 18th August 2017. All kind of details regarding KPCL Recruitment 2017 Notification such as Age criteria, qualification requirement, selection process, application fee, dates, and other details are available below on this page at
KPCL Recruitment 2017, Apply KPCL AE JE Vacancy 2018 Notification
Official Notification:- KPCL AE JE Recruitment 2017
Organization Name:- Karnataka Power Corporation Limited
Name of Post:- Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Chemist, Chemical Supervisor
Total No of posts:- 486
HK Region –BTPS/RTPS/TYPS Project:- 348 posts
NHK Region-Hydel and Other projects:- 138 posts
Job Type:- State Govt jobs
Job location:- Karnataka
Official Site:- karnatakapower.com
- Assistant Engineer:– Candidates must have the bachelors degree or equivalent qualification in Civil/Instrumentation technology/Electrical Engineering from recognized university.
- Junior Engineer:- Contenders must have completed three years diploma in Mechanical /Civil or Electrical Engineering.
- Chemist:- Masters degree in the Chemistry/applied chemistry from authorized university.
- Chemical Supervisor:- Graduation Degree in Science with Chemistry as an subject from recognized university.
- SC/ST:- 40 years
- General Merit:- 35 years
- Other backward classes:- 38 years
- Ex-Serviceman:-45 years
- Assistant Engineer: – 19055/- to 43995/-
- Junior Engineer:- 14395/- to 40785/-
- Chemist:- 16355/- to 41855/-
- Chemical Supervisor:- 14395/- to 40785/-
- General Category:- 500/-
- ST/SC/Cat I:- 250/-
- Ex-Serviceman, PWD:- 50/-
- Written Test
- Kannad Knowledge Test &
- Document Verification
Start Date to Apply:– 19th July 2017
Last Date to Apply:- 18th August 2017
How to Apply For KPCL AE JE Vacancy 2017 Notification:-
- Initially candidates should have to log on the official website at karnatakapower.com
- Now you have to find out the latest notification as KPCL Vacancy 2017
- Press on the given link
- Read out the complete details from official notification
- Eligible candidates click on apply online
- Fill the details correctly in the application form
- Attach the necessary documents
- Upload photo & signature
- Recheck the application form
- Submit the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Save or download the registration form
- Take a hard copy of it for future uses.
KPCL Admit Card 2017:-
The Karnataka Power corporation will soon going to issue KPCL AE JE Hall Ticket 2017 on their official portal. The Admit Card will be available to download 10 to 15 days before date of exam. Admit Card is an necessary document to appear in the exam. No one candidates will allowed to participate in the exam without their hall ticket.
KPCL Result 2017:-
The Karnataka Power Corporation soon going to announce KPCL Result 2017 for all the participated candidates. The aspirants who take part in the exam will able to check their result after official declaration from the official site or from here. The result will disclose after one or two months of succession of exam. Cut off and merit list will also released with the declaration of result.