KVS Recruitment 2018, Kendriya Vidyalaya LDC UDC Librarian Jobs 2018:-The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan recently has published an employment advertisement of KVS LDC UDC Librarian Vacancy 2018 to appoint the talented and capable aspirants. According to the latest notification the KVS Librarian Recruitment 2018 is organized to fill up total 1017 posts of Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk & Librarian posts. The Contestants who wants to make their career in teaching field and looking for a government job have the opportunity to fill up KVS LDC UDC Librarian Application Form 2018.
The Application mode for apply in KVS Librarian Jobs 2018 will be online and no other mode of application will be accepted. The Candidates will be selected in KVS LDC UDC Librarian Vacancy 2018 on the basis of their performance measurement in several rounds of selection such as written test and personal interview. Only qualified and shortlisted candidates from written examination will be called for next round of personal interview.
The KVS Recruitment 2018 Application Form will be available to fill from 21st December 2017 and the applicants will be able to fill the online application form before the last date that is 11th January 2018. All kind of detailed information regarding KVS LDC UDC Librarian Vacancy 2018 Notification such as application form, age limits, selection process, application fee, pay scale, educational qualification, how to apply and other details are updated here on this page at latesttrendsinfo.com
KVS Recruitment 2018, Kendriya Vidyalaya LDC UDC Librarian Jobs 2018
Official Advertisement:- KVS LDC UDC Librarian Recruitment 2018
Name of Organization:- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
Posts Name:- Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk, Librarian
Total Posts:- 561
Lower Division Clerk (LDC):- 561 posts
Upper Division Clerk (UDC):- 146 posts
Librarian:- 214 posts
Job Type:- Government Job
Job Location:- India
Mode of Application:- Online
Official Website:- kvsangathan.nic.in
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC):- Contestants must have done 12th Class or Intermediate and similar qualification with typing speed of minimum 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi & Computer.
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC):- Candidates must have posses Graduation Degree in the relevant field with qualifying marks.
- Librarian:- Graduation Degree in Library Science or Graduation from authorized university with one year or Diploma in Library Science from recognized university or institute.
Age Limitation as on 31st January 2018:-
- LDC:- 27 years
- UDC:- 30 years
- Librarian:- 35 years
- Written Exam &
- Personal Interview
- LDC:- 19,900/- – 63,200/-
- UDC:- 25,500/- – 81,100/-
- Librarian:- 44,900/- – 142,400/-
Application Fees:- 750/- for each post of General Category and candidates of SC/ST category will exempted from fee payment.
Initial date of apply:- 21st December 2017
Last Date for online registration:- 11th January 2018
Last date to payment of application fee:- 11th January 2018
Steps to Apply in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2018
- Initially aspirants should have to visit official site at kvsangathan.nic.in
- Now find out the latest notification as KVS Recruitment 2018
- Hit on the particular link
- Read the detailed advertisement
- Enter the needed details in the application form
- Upload essential documents & scanned photograph
- Click on Submit
- Pay the application fee
- Save or download online registration form
- Take a hard copy of KVS Vacancy Application Form for further uses.
KVS Admit Card 2018:-
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will soon going to publish KVS Hall Ticket 2018 after successful completion of KVS Recruitment 2018 Application Process on the official portal. Hall ticket is an essential document to carry on the examination centre. It shows the authority to participate in the respective examination. The Exam Call letter will be published before 10 to 15 days of exam at the official site. So applicants must download and carry their exam hall ticket at the exam hall to take part in exam without issues.
KVS Result 2018:-
The KVS Exam Result 2018 will be announced shortly after completion of KVS Recruitment Exam 2018. The Result shows the actual work and performance done by applicants in the exam. The result will declare after one or two months of completion of exam. So the aspirants need to wait for some time till it will be released by the authority at the official site. After official announcement of exam result we will also update the direct link to check the result on our this webpage.