NITI Aayog Recruitment 2018, NITI Aayog Economic Officer Vacancy 2018:-The National Institute of Transforming India Aayog recently announced an employment notice of NITI Aayog Economic Officer Recruitment 2018 to recruit the talented and eligible contestants on the vacant seats of department. The Organization send invites to the interested candidates through its NITI Aayog Economic Officer Vacancy 2018 for filling up the empty seats of Economic Officer, Adviser, Research Officer, Senior Adviser and various other posts. The NITI Aayog Recruitment 2018 Notification is released for total no of 173 posts in the national institute of transforming India Aayog.
The Aspirants must have to apply online in the NITI Aayog Economic Officer Jobs 2018. Any other mode of application submission will not be applicable. The Contenders will be selected in the NITI Aayog Vacancy 2018 on the basis of their Performance done in written test and interview.
The NITI Aayog Vacancy 2018 Application Form is now available to fill online at the official portal of NITI Aayog . The Interested contestants need to apply online before the last date of application submission. All Kind of information about NITI Aayog Economic Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification such as, Educational Qualification, eligibility criteria, criteria, salary structure, application fees, apply online link etc are provided below at our official portal latesttrendsinfo.com
NITI Aayog Recruitment 2018, NITI Aayog Economic Officer Vacancy 2018
Official Advertisement:- NITI Aayog Economic Officer Recruitment 2018
Name of Commission:- National Institute of Transforming India Aayog
Name of Posts:- Economic Officer, Senior Research Officer, Adviser etc
Total Posts:- Updated soon
- Economic Officer
- Research Officer (Flexi Pool)
- Economic Officer (Flexi Pool)
- Adviser/Senior Adviser
- Deputy Adviser (Flexi Pool)
- Joint Adviser
- Senior Research Officer
Job Type:- Central Govt Jobs
Job Location:- New Delhi
Mode of Application :- Online
Official Website:- niti.gov.in
Educational Qualification: – The Applicants must have possess Post Graduation, MBBS Or Masters Degree from any recognized university of india with best academic records.
For Adviser Posts:-
- Minimum:- 35 years
- Maximum:- 50 years
For Research Officer & Economic Officer:-
- Minimum:- 26 years
- Maximum:- 35 years
- Written Exam &
- Personal Interview
Application Fee:- Contestants need to pay an certain amount as an application fee of NITI Aayog Recruitment 2018.
- Joint Adviser:- 2,20,000/- month
- Adviser/Senior Adviser:- 2,65,000/- month
- Senior Research Officer:- 1,25,000/- Month
- Economic Officer:- 85000/- Month
- Deputy Adviser:- 2,20,000/- month
- Economic Officer (Flexi Pool):- 1,25,000/- Month
- Research Officer (Flexi Pool):- 1,25,000/- Month
Start Date to Apply Online:- Updated soon
Final Date to Apply Online:- Updated soon
How to Apply in NITI Aayog Recruitment 2018 Online:-
- At First eligible candidates login the official site that is niti.gov.in
- Now search for the latest notification in career section as NITI Aayog Recruitment 2018
- Hit on the particular link.
- Read out the complete details from official notice
- Eligible Contestants press on apply online
- Enter the needed details carefully in application form
- Upload the essential documents & certificates
- Upload recent passport size photo & signature
- Click on Submit.
- Download or Save the form
- Take a print of the application for further uses
NITI Aayog Vacancy 2018 Admit Card:-
The National Institute of Transforming India Aayog will soon publish the NITI Aayog Hall ticket 2018 on their official site. The Hall Ticket is essential document because it contains important details about exam & applicants. So it is essential to carry exam call letter on the day of exam at examination center. Examinees will not allowed to appear in exam hall ticket without their call letter.
NITI Aayog Result 2018:-
The National Institute of Transforming India (NITI), Aayog will announce soon NITI Aayog Economic Officer Adviser Result 2018 on their official website. The Result evaluation process will take some time so the aspirants need to wait for atleast one or two months for announcement of result. The Result disclose the actual exam performance of the applicants. Merit List & cut off marks will also issued with the releasing of exam result.