OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018, Odisha PSC Civil Services Jobs:-The Odisha Public Service Commission sends invite to the eligible and deserving contestants for OPSC MO AAO Grade I Vacancy 2018 to appoint them on the vacant posts. According to the officially released notification of Odisha PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 the official advertisement is published for total 2279 posts in the respective department of Odisha Government. These 2279 vacancies are further divided in two parts such as 2173 posts are available for Medical Officer/ Assistant Surgeon posts.
pSimilar to this the remaining 106 is reserved for Odisha Administrative & finance Service Group A Posts. Contestants who are seeking for Odisha Government Jobs opportunities have the great time to apply online in OPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification. Applicants must check out the official notification of OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018.
The Application Mode for OPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2018 is Online. Contestants will be selected depends on their performance measurement in Prelims Exam, Mains Examination and Personal Interview.
The OPSC Civil Services Application Form 2018 will be available to fill till 3rd January 2018. The OPSC Medical Officer Application Form 2018 will be available to fill from 19th December 2017 to 17th January 2018. Contestants must have to apply in the prescribed application format before the due date of form submission.
All types of detailed information relevant to OPSC Medical Officer Asst Surgeon Jobs 2018 Notification like as age limitation, pay scale, selection methods, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply and other details are updated below on this webpage at latesttrendsinfo.com
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018, Odisha PSC Civil Services Jobs
Official Advertisement:- Odisha PSC MO Civil Services Recruitment 2018
Name of Authority:- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Name of Posts:- Medical Officer Assistant Surgeon, Civil Services Group A posts
Total Posts:- 2279
- Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon):- 2173 posts
- UR:- 1062 posts
- SC:- 445 posts
- ST:- 666 posts
- Civil Service Commission Exam:- 106 posts
- Odisha Administrative Service, Group A:- 36 posts
- Odisha Finance Service, Group A (Junior Branch):- 24 posts
- OPSC Group A (Junior Branch):- 09 posts
- Odisha Revenue Service Group B:- 20 posts
- Odisha CO-Operative Service Group B:- 03 posts
- Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service Group B:- 14 posts
Job Location:- Odisha
Job Type:- Government Jobs
Application Mode:- Online
Official Site:- opsc.gov.in
OPSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
For Medical Officer:- Contestants must have MBBS Degree or similar qualification from well recognized Medical College or Institute affiliated by Medical Council of India and have valid registration certificate under OPSC Medical Registration rules 1965.
For Civil Service Examination:- Contenders must hold graduation degree from authorized university incorporated by act of Central/State Legislature in India or other educational institute established by Parliament Act or any deemed university under section 3 of university Grants Commission 1956 Act or foreign approved university by Central Government.
Age Criteria:- Applicants should not have the age less than 21 years and greater than 32 years as on 1st January 2017 to apply in OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018.
Application Fee:- Applicants must have to pay 300/- through online bank challan deposite in any SBI Branch. SC/ST candidates and PWD of Odisha that have more than 40% permanent disability are exempted from fee payment.
- Medical Officer Assistant Surgeon Posts:- 15,600/- – 39,100/- and Grade Pay of 5400/-
- Civil Service Commission Exam:- 56100/-
Selection Methods:- Applicants need to appear in the following process and qualify to shortlisted for the above posts.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination &
- Personal Interview
Date of Apply Online for MO Assistant Surgeon:- 19th December 2017 to 17th January 2018
Date of Apply in Civil Services Examination:- 30th November to 30th December 2017
How to Apply online in OPSC MO Asst Surgeon Jobs 2018:-
- Initially Candidates need to surf the official website of Odisha PSC That is opsc.gov.in
- Now seek out the latest notification link for Medical Officer & Civil Services Examination
- Press on the given link
- Read out the details carefully from official notification
- Then eligible competitors click on Apply Online
- Enter the needed details in the online form
- Upload the needed scanned documents
- Upload photograph & signature
- Deposit the exam fee through bank challan.
- Recheck the online form and click on Submit
- Take a hard copy of receipt of application form for further uses.