PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018, PNRD Assam Panchayat Secretary Jobs:-The Panchayat & Rural Development Department of Assam recently sends invite to talented contestants by its PNRD Assam Vacancy 2018 to appoint them on the empty seats. According to the job advertisement the PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 Notification the vacancy is released for filling up a huge number of posts of Extension Officer, Gaon Panchayat Secretary, Tax Collector & Several other vacancies.
The PNRD Assam Jobs 2018 Notification is published for total 945 posts in the Assam State. The Contestants those are eagerly waiting for job opportunities in the Assam State have the great chance to apply in Panchayat & Rural Development Department Assam Notification 2018. The Interested and Eligible Contestants of PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 must check out the official advertisement before filling up the application form.
The Applicants need to apply through the online application mode from the official site pnrdassam.nic.in. The Contestants will be shortlisted on the empty posts on the basis of their performance measurement by authority in written exam & personal interview.
The PNRD Assam Recruitment Application Form 2018 will be available to fill online from 22nd December 2017. The Contestants can fill up the application form through the official site before the closing date of apply that is 16th January 2018.
All the detailed information relevant to PNRD Assam Panchayat Secretary Vacancy 2018 Notification like educational qualification, pay scale, selection methods, age limits, application fee, how to apply process and other essential details are mentioned below on this webpage at latesttrendsinfo.com
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018, PNRD Assam Panchayat Secretary Jobs
Official Advertisement:- PNRD Assam Gram Sevak Extension Officer Tax Collector Jobs 2018
Name of Department:- Department of Panchayat & Rural Development, Assam
Name of Posts:- Extension Officer, Tax Collector Cum Road Mohorar, Gram Sevak & Sevika, Junior Assistant, Jr Assistant HQ, Gram Panchayat Secretary
Total Posts:- 945
- Tax Collector Cum Road Mohorar:- 450 posts
- Extension Officer:- 74 posts
- Junior Assistant:- 100 posts
- Gram Sevak & Sevika:- 147 posts
- Assistant HQ:- 24 posts
- Gram Panchayat Secretary:- 150 posts
Job Type:- State Govt Jobs
Job location:- Assam
Application Mode:- Online
Official Portal:- pnrd.assam.gov.in
PNRD Assam Gram Sevak Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
Qualification Requirement:- Competitors must hold Graduation degree in the relevant trade with minimum passing percentage from an authorized university or College.
Age Criteria:- Competitors must have minimum 18 years and maximum 43 years to apply in PNRD Assam Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018.
Selection Methods:- Competitors must have to appear in the Written Test & Personal Interview organized by the authority.
- For General Category Applicants:- 250/-
- SC/ST/OBC Candidates:- 150/-
- Applicants with BPL Card:- Nil
Date of Releasing Official Notification:- 21st December 2017
Initial Date to Apply Online:- 22nd December 2017
Final Date of Form Submission:- 16th January 2018
Steps to Apply Online in PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 Notification:-
- At first, Applicants should have to visit the official portal that is pnrdassam.in
- Seek out the latest link as PNRD Assam Gram Sevak Panchayat Secretary Extension Officer Vacancy 2018
- Click on the given link
- Read out the details from official notification
- Enter the mandatory information in the application form.
- Upload the essential documents
- Pay the category wise application fee
- Recheck the details and tap on Submit
- Save the filled application form or Download it
- Take a hard copy of online form for further uses.
PNRD Assam Exam Pattern 2018:-
- The Written Test will be organized on OMR basis.
- Paper will contains multiple choice questions
- Candidates need to fill up the accurate answer in the OMR sheet’.
- For Each correct answer candidate will get 1 marks
- For Each Wrong Answer ½ marks will be deducted .
- The Total time of 3 hours will be given for complete the paper.
- Maximum marks will be 100.
|Subject Name||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Matters Related to History|