SNAP Application Form 2018, snaptest.org SNAP 2018 Registration, Dates:-The Symbiosis International University, Pune is now ready to organize the SNAP 2018 Entrance Exam at several exam venues. SNAP Stands for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test which is every year conducted by Symbiosis International university for filling up management seats in numerous affiliated colleges and institutions. Students those are looking for higher studies in management can fill up the SNAP Application Form 2018 Online from the official web portal that is snaptest.org. The SNAP Entrance Exam 2018 will be scheduled to held on December 2018.
The Symbiosis University has recently released the SNAP Registration Form 2018 Online to fill up the management seats with the eligible and most talented candidates. So all the students who want to do their further studies in management and looking for a best institute may apply in SNAP Entrance Test Notification 2018. The Interested candidates need to apply in SNAP Test Online Form 2018 on or before the November 2018.
The SNAP is an international level exam which is organized for providing admission in the management courses such as MBA . so aspirants must check out the eligibility criteria and other details from the official notification before filling up SNAP 2018 Application Form. All other detailed information of SNAP Application Form 2018 Notification such as exam dates, application form, registration process and other important information are updated below on this page at latesttrendsinfo.com.
SNAP Application Form 2018, snaptest.org SNAP 2017 Registration, Dates
Official Advertisement:– SNAP Online Form 2018 Notification
Name of Association:- Symbiosis International University
Name of Exam:- SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test)
Exam Purpose:- MBA Entrance Test
SNAP 2017 Eligibility Criteria:- Applicants must have done Graduation degree in any stream from an authorized institute or university with minimum 50% passing marks (45% for SC/ST). Candidates those have completed their degree from foreign university must also have certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
The Symbiosis Institute of Management studies has a certain criteria for the reservation categories to fill the management seats.
|Schedule Cast (SC)||15%|
|Schedule Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Kashmir Migrant||2 Seats for each program|
SNAP 2018 Registration Process:-
Aspirants must have to register and fill the SNAP 2018 Online Application Form through the official link which is also updated below on our this page. You can made changes in the online form only up to the last date of application form submission that is November 2018. Aspirants don’t get permitted to make any changes in the application form after the last date under any circumstances. Contestants also need to upload their recent passport size photo on the time of SNAP 2018 Online Registration.
Payment Modes for Application fee of SNAP Entrance Test 2018:-
Contestant need to pay the amount of application fee as per the instructions mentioned on the website for application fee payment. Aspirants will be able to deposit the application fee amount from August 2018 to November 2018.
- Payment Via Credit Card:- Candidates shall pay the application fee through the Visa Card or Master Card by following the instructions mentioned on SNAP Web portal.
- Payment Through Net Banking:- Contenders have to transfer the application fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat Account by using the net banking process after registration.
- Application Fee through Cash Payment:- After completion of SNAP Registration 2018 print Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan from the SNAP Web portal . It will be in 3 parts. Aspirants have to pay 1750/- and 315/- GST in Cash at any of the branch of Axis Bank or Indian Bank of your city. The bank will return two stamped parts of Challan.
SNAP 2018 Online Application Fee:-
There will be an fixed amount that contestants need to pay according to their category. The fee is an non refundable amount. The Application fee is 1700/- and GST of 18%.
The process of selection will be depends on three phases. In starting the cut off marks has been released and the aspirants who score equal then or higher marks will be eligible for further rounds. There are three stages of selection.
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interaction and
- Writing Ability Test
Start Date to filling Application Form:- Updated soon
Last Date for filling Online form:- Updated soon
Last date for payment of application fee:- Updated soon
Admit Card availability:- Updated soon
SNAP Entrance Exam Dates:- Updated soon
How to Fill the SNAP Application form 2018:-
- Initially Visit the official website at org.
- On the home page find and click on the link of related notification
- Check all the available details
- Now interested aspirants click on apply.
- Fill up the needed details carefully.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- Submit the online form & take a print out of it for further uses.