Interested and Eligible contestants of TN Police Recruitment 2018 dont be late. Last date to apply online in TNUSRB Constable Vacancy 2018 will be 31st January 2018 so hurry up guys dont miss the opportunity.
TN Police Recruitment 2018, Tamil Nadu TNUSRB Constable Vacancy 2018:-The Tamil Nadu Police Uniformed Service Recruitment Board which is also known as TNUSRB has issued an employment notification as Tamil Nadu Police Constable Vacancy 2018 to recruit the talented and skilled aspirants on the empty posts.
The Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2018 is announced for several vacant posts of Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman Vacancies. AS per the updates announced for TN Police Recruitment 2018 Notification the vacancies are issued for total 6140 posts in the respective department.
Contestants who are eagerly waiting for TNUSRB Upcoming Notification 2018 have the great opportunity to apply in TN Police Constable Jobs 2018. Applicants must check out the official advertisement of TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 before filling up the online application form.
Tamil Nadu Police Bharti Vacancy 2018 Notification:-
The Mode of Application for TNUSRB Constable Vacancy 2018 is Online. The Contestants will be selected on the vacant posts on the basis of their performance scores. The Selection of the applicants will depends on various rounds of selection process like as Written Exam, Physical Test, Medical Test, Personal Interview & Certificate Verification etc.
The Tamil Nadu Police Application Form 2018 is now available to fill online at the official site of tnusrbonline.org. The eligible candidates can fill up the online application form before the last date of form submission that is 27th January 2018. The Applicants need to pay the application fee/exam fee before 31st January 2018. The Tamil Nadu Police Exam 2018 will be held in the month of March/April 2018.
All types of detailed information regarding TN Police Constable Jobs 2018 Notification like as essential qualification, age criterion, pay scale, application fee, selection process, how to apply and other details are updated below on the same page at latesttrendsinfo.com
TN Police Recruitment 2018, Tamil Nadu TNUSRB Constable Vacancy 2018
Official Advertisement:- TN Police Constable Jail Warder Recruitment 2018
Name of Department:- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
Name of Posts:- Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman
Total Posts:- 6140
- Jail Warder Grade II:- 365 posts
- Constable:- 5538 posts
- Fireman:- 237 posts
Application Mode:- Online
Job Type:- Police Govt Jobs
Employment Location:- Tamil Nadu
Official site:- tnusrbonline.org
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
Educational Qualification:- Competitors who are interested in Tamil Nadu Police Jobs must have passed 10th, 12th or similar qualification from recognized board and also have all the physical criteria.
Age Limits:- Applicants must have minimum 18 years age and maximum age will be 24 years before apply in the recruitment.
Pay Scale:- 18,200/- – 52,900/-
- General/UR category applicants:- 130/-
- SC/ST:- Nil
- Date of Notification:- 28th December 2017
- Online Application Form Filling Date:- 28th December 2017
- Final Date of form submission:- 27th January 2018
- Last Date to Deposit Application Fee:- 31st January 2018
- Date of Exam:- March/April 2018
How to Apply Online in TN Police Constable Bharti 2018 Notification:-
- Initially Aspirants need to visit the official site of Tamil Nadu Police at tnusrbonline.org
- Find out the notification link of TN Police Constable Jail Warder Fireman Bharti 2018
- Press on the particular given link.
- Read the detailed notification carefully
- Eligible applicants tap on apply online link.
- Fill up the accurate information in the mandatory fields of online form
- Upload required scanned documents in the mentioned format.
- Upload photo & sign
- Recheck the details and submit the online form
- Save or Download the application.
- Take a hard copy of filled online form.