UP Police Recruitment 2018, 41610 UPPRPB Police Constable Jobs 2018:-The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board which is also known as UPPRPB has issued an employment news as UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 at their official site to appoint talented and skilled candidates on the empty seats.
The Applicants those are in search of Uttar Pradesh Government Vacancies in Police Department have the great opportunity to apply in UPPRPB Constable Vacancy 2018. Contenders must have the eligibility to apply online in UPPRB Recruitment 2018 for Constable Posts.
As per the officials the Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Jobs 2018 Notification is issued for total 41610 vacancies of constable in the police department of Uttar Pradesh. The Interested Contenders must check out UP Police Recruitment 2018 Notification before apply in the recruitment.
The Mode of Application for UP Police Jobs 2018 is online and aspirants will not allowed to submit application through any other method. The contenders will be shortlisted in the UPPRPB Constable Recruitment 2018 based on several tests such as Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Written Examination. The selected candidates from PET and PST will be called for Written Exam.
The UP Police Constable Application Form 2018 will be available online at the official site to fill from 22nd January 2018 and the applicants will able to fill up the online application form before the due date of form submission that is 22nd February 2018.
All kind of detailed information about UP Police Constable Jobs 2018 Notification such as age limits, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process, application fee, salary structure etc are updated below on the same page at latesttrendsinfo.com.
UP Police Recruitment 2018, 41610 UPPRPB Police Constable Jobs 2018
Official Advertisement:- UPPRPB Constable Recruitment Notification 2018
Name of the Authority:- Uttar Pradesh Police Department
Name of Posts:- Constable, Resident Citizen Police, Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary
Total Posts:- 41610
Resident Citizen Police:- 23,520 posts
- UR/General:- 11,761 posts
- ST:- 470 posts
- OBC:- 6,350 posts
- SC:- 4939 posts
Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary:- 18,000 posts
- UR/General:- 9,000 posts
- ST:- 360 posts
- SC:- 3,780 posts
- OBC:- 4,860 posts
Employment Type:- Police Govt Jobs
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Official site:- uppbpb.gov.in
Application Mode:- Online
UP Police Constable Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
Qualification Requirements:- Contenders who are interested to apply for UP Police Constable Bharti 2018 they must have done intermediate or its similar qualification from an authorized board with qualifying percentage.
- Job hunters who are filling the UP Police Bharti Application Form 2018 they must have minimum 18 years age and maximum 22 years as on 1st July 2018.
- Relaxation in age will be provided to reserved category candidates as per government norms. For SC/OBC/ST Category applicants age relaxation will be of 5 years.
Salary Structure:- 5200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of 2,000/-
Application Fee:- contestants must have to pay an amount of 400/- as application fee for UP Police Vacancy 2018. The Physically Handicapped and Reserved category candidates are exempted from fee.
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test &
- Written Exam
- Initial date of Online Form Submission:- 22nd January 2018
- Due date of submission of online form:- 22nd February 2018
- Final Date of payment of application fee:- 23rd February 2018
How to apply online in UP Police Recruitment 2018 Notification:-
- At first contenders need to surf the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police
- Now you have to seek out the latest notifications of Uttar Pradesh Police Jobs 2018
- Press on the given notification link
- Read the detailed notification carefully.
- Eligible candidates can tap on apply online
- Fill up the details accurately in the mandatory fields
- Upload the mentioned documents
- Upload recent passport size photograph & signature.
- Cross check the details
- Tap on submit
- Pay the application fee if applicable.
- Save or Download the form
- Take a hard copy of filled UP Police online form 2018 for further uses.